The “Basics you need to know workshop” is a one day intensive beginner photography workshop in Brussels (Woluwe St. Pierre) thought by a professional full time photographer Ivo Popov.
This is not going to be just another boring photography class!
You already have a DSLR, mirrorless or advanced point and shoot camera. You have a good eye, you have some idea of how to compose your images and you are seeing good pictures but they just aren’t coming out the way you wanted or the way you saw them. You use the AUTO setting of your camera and you really find the camera manual frustrating and boring to read.
Learn the basics that really matter! I know that it can be an overwhelming process to flip through the camera’s manual, so I have created a comprehensive course to break it down to the basics, a course that is simple and understandable.
It is easy to understand, yet full of information. We will have demonstrations, before and after photos and presentations to help you learn! We will have a practice session, so we could try everything we learned. I will give personal advice to every participant and help you with information about specific photography subjects you might be interested in!
More info about my experience: I am a professional photographer working, for the past 12 years, with clients all over the world. I have extensive knowledge about photography and have done numerous workshops as well as a photography class in the “International School of Brussels”.
What are we going to learn in this beginner photography workshop in Brussels? This will be a 1/2 learning and 1/2 day practicing on location.
Some of the topics we will cover:
- The fundamental elements of great photographs
- How to use your Digital camera, so you can get the most of it
- Aperture (f-stop), shutter speed, ISO and how they all work together
- Aperture priority, shutter priority and manual mode (and which one to actually use)
- The basics of framing, composition and DOF (depth of field)
- White Balance, Exposure, Highlights and Histogram, Exposure compensation
- You will learn how to creatively use your camera’s most important functions
- Practice session on location while applying the technics you have already learned, and after that we will discuss the results (Best way to learn!!)
What do I need to join the workshop?
- Camera – any camera will do, but having a camera with manual settings will be best.
- Lens / Lenses – most DSLR’s and mirrorless cameras come with a kit lens of 18-55mm and it will work just fine. If you have more then one lens, take them all.
- Notebook if you want to take notes.
Learning materials will be provided free of charge for every participant! Refreshments are included!
|25.06.2017 (1 day)||16.07.2017 (1 day)|
|125 Euro||125 Euro|
Price includes VAT.
Reserve your spot at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling the form below and I will be in contact with all the details about your booking! Personalised gift cards can be purchased for all workshops, please contact me for more info!
Payment methods accepted for purchases: bank transfer and credit / debit cards