Welcome to my new monthly photography event – Brussels Photowalk with Ivo Popov. Once a month we will gather in the city centre and for a few hours, will explore and photograph the city. We will discuss photography tips, technics and common photography problems. I will help you overcome some of your photography difficulties and hopefully teach you a bit to see the world a bit more creatively 🙂 You will be able to practice photography in a small international group with like minded people guided by a professional photographer.
You will practice how to:
- See the world around you from a creative perspective
- Be a curious and more patient photographer
- Take more engaging pictures
- Use geometric shapes and lines when composing architectural images
- Develop your “photographer’s eye” using your camera or smartphone
- Train your eyes to see the details that matter
- Find interesting subjects and beauty all around you
When we have a full group (9 participants) small competitions are organised and the price is a photo book!
Duration: 3 hours / Price: 25 Euro
Schedule: 13th of June 2021BOOK NOW
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Advance reservation is required.