Do you know that almost 99,9% of the photos you see online are edited in one way or another?
Full day workshop! By subscribing to this workshop you will become a member of a growing international community of like minded photographers for continuous education!
ONLINE WORKSHOP PRICE: 175 Euro // one on one workshop
PRICE: 175 Euro // up to 3 people
PRICE: 275 Euro // one on one workshop
Book at: email@example.com
Editing your photos is the best way to make them stand out in the ocean of photos that is around us. Everybody can buy a pro level camera and learn how to use it properly, not everyone will spend time and effort to edit their photos. It is a pity really since basic editing is really easy and fast. Using a software like Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop can help immensely when it comes to managing, backing up, editing, printing and displaying online your photographs.
But honestly, do I need to edit my photos? Modern cameras are quite good in getting satisfactory results in camera. Sure, if you are happy with good enough, don’t bother editing your photos. Just to remind you that almost 99,9% of the photos you see online are edited in one way or another, so your photos will never have a chance to stand out or even compare.
Would you like to learn how to edit your photos to maximise the potential of your digital camera? Would you like to add a professional finish to your pictures? Are you interested in a step by step editing tutorial?
If yes, this workshop is exactly for you!
By attending this workshop you are becoming part of an international group of photographers for a continued education. We share ideas, meet online, discuss our photos and help each other grow more.
Some of the topics we will cover:
- How to approach editing your photos, because editing is not just pushing sliders 🙂
- How to manage and catalogue your photo collection, so you can easily search and find the photos you need
- How to create adequate back ups for your digital memories
- You will learn how to edit a photo from start to finish
- Understanding the JPEG vs. RAW choice when it comes to editing
- Tips and tricks and how to cheat in photography 😉
- Noise removal
- You will learn about different options for displaying your images – slideshows, uploading them to various websites, creating online portfolio website and photo books
- Basic editing with Adobe Photoshop to compliment our edits from Adobe Lightroom (masking, removing objects, cloning, applying filters etc..)
During the workshop I will explain how to photograph your images with the intent of editing them later, will show you a lot of “before and after” images and I will explain step by step how they were created.
You do not need to buy Adobe Lightroom or Adobe Photoshop to follow the workshop. A 30-day fully functional trial version can be downloaded from Adobe’s site. You need to have a laptop with Lightroom and Photoshop already installed.